Hiring a professional property management company with a proven track record like First
Rate Property Management, is more economical than one can expect. What you'll pay your
property manager will vary depending on what services you require, the type of property
you own, and where your property is located. You may contact our
President, Melissa Sharone
MPM® RMP®, and with some basic information about your property, she should be able to
provide you an estimate.
Many times our clients qualify for a discount in management fees.
- Discounts to property owners with multiple rental properties within our management
- Discounts to properties located in close proximity to other rentals within our management
- Discounts apply based on the type of the property
- Discounts may apply towards newer properties and/or otherwise remodeled and show zero deferred maintenance
- Discounts offered to property owners referred to First Rate Property Management from any sales agent specializing in Residential Income Properties
If you are just beginning your search to identify and buy an investment property, please contact us
first and we'll provide you a referral to one of our Preferred Agents. We work with many sales agents
to help identify realistic market rents, expenses, and a realistic Net Operating Income so that you
can forecast future cash flows. And you get a discount for doing so.